Why dreamz?

I've been recording as much as I can remember of my dreams for the past few years and it occurred to me that no one is ever likely to read through the whole batch at once, but some might find them interesting, or bizarre enough to read one or a few at a time. So, here they are.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Old car

I was at my parent’s house and we were going to drive somewhere so we went out to get in a car and my dad had my 1974 Dodge Dart.  It had been restored to where it looked great – bright red w/ a white vinyl top and a white racing stripe.  Inside the white vinyl seats had been replaced w/ a fuzzy blue cloth, which was a big improvement.  I was amazed because the car was junk when I got rid of it in 1980.  I wondered how he’d gotten hold of it and how long he’d had it.

Then Scott came out with all his kids and it was obvious that we weren’t going to be able to take the Dart.  I went to his big van and was going to drive when it occurred to me to ask Brett if he wanted to drive, and he did.

Later, I was at a Vineyard event in a high school gym.  There was a big crowd of people already sitting in the bleachers when I came in.  I looked across the room and Daniel Bauer standing on the floor at the bottom row of the bleachers helping to organize something, but he was wearing a brown polka dot dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment