Why dreamz?

I've been recording as much as I can remember of my dreams for the past few years and it occurred to me that no one is ever likely to read through the whole batch at once, but some might find them interesting, or bizarre enough to read one or a few at a time. So, here they are.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Ice

I was in Mooresville looking at a construction site w/ Andy McCarrey (ILAW).  We got done and went to our separate cars to leave.  Mine was an old Mercury Marquis – rear wheel drive, land yacht.  The pavement was covered w/ ice and I had to go up a little rise to get going, but my traction was pretty limited.  After several tries I made it out onto the street and went just a short ways before traffic came to a stop.  Everyone was driving slowly because of the ice and there was a nasty looking wreck up ahead.  When I got to it I realized that the car that looked way too damaged for a slow speed ice crash was actually a display that had been up on a billboard post 20 feet in the air.  Someone had crashed into the post and knocked the car off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment