Why dreamz?

I've been recording as much as I can remember of my dreams for the past few years and it occurred to me that no one is ever likely to read through the whole batch at once, but some might find them interesting, or bizarre enough to read one or a few at a time. So, here they are.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Football

I was in a High School and someone handed me a full set of football gear – shoes, pads, uniform, helmet.  They told me Dave and I would be allowed to play.  I was pretty excited about the chance to play a real game in pads, but I wondered how I would do against high schoolers.  Would I be too strong or just too slow?  I started to put the gear on, but realized that I ought to find the locker room so as to not be undressing in the hallway in front of everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment