Why dreamz?

I've been recording as much as I can remember of my dreams for the past few years and it occurred to me that no one is ever likely to read through the whole batch at once, but some might find them interesting, or bizarre enough to read one or a few at a time. So, here they are.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

War

I saw a flat, grassy valley with distinct steep banks about 20 feet high on either side, kind of like a river valley except without the water.  The grass was wild and unmowed and golden brown like wheat.  There were two separate groups of 50 to 100 people on opposite sides of the valley, like opposing teams, only these weren’t athletes, they were warriors.  As I watched three swords came flying out from the top of the bank on the far side.  Two of them stuck in the ground and one didn’t and bounced and lay flat.  I looked around and notice there were several other swords of various shapes and sizes already out there.

The swords seemed to sizzle w/ electricity as they flew and I realized that the warriors weren’t grabbing them.  Somehow I knew that they were wary of touching them.  It seems that they knew that some of the swords held a fatal charge and the first person to touch them would die.  The warriors were unarmed and were in the process of trying to cause a person from the other side to make first contact and then be the person to pick up the discharged sword.  This all caused a lot of running around with some trying to catch and some being chased trying to lead their chasers into contact.

I didn’t see how she got it but noticed a young woman warrior from the far side had hold of a sword and was spinning it around at high speed with great form like a kungfu artist.  She could have been fierce in a tight spot, but this was a huge open field and she wasn’t fast enough to get near anyone to do them harm.  I watched the battle go on for a while but never had any clue who they were or what the fight was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment